Saturday, June 29, 2019
Zoobilee! - Feast with the Beasts, presented by Alex and Ani, is the Zoo's largest single-night fundraiser featuring fine fare from dozens of the area's best restaurants and caterers. Enjoy fabulous entertainment including live music and dancing, and other fun surprises! This is an adults-only evening event (21+). Your ticket includes all food tastings. Hydration stations and cash bars available.
In 2018 Zoobilee raised more than $250,000 for the Zoo’s conservation and education programs. With your support, 2019 will be the best year ever!
7 PM General Admission (1 ticket).....$125.00*
6 PM VIP Admission and recognition in Program (2 tickets).....$500.00
6 PM VIP Admission and recognition in Program (4 tickets).....$1,000.00
9 PM Dessert & Dance (select desserts & cash bar available).....$50.00
2019 Entertainment Lineup
Our online auction features a wide variety of items and experiences for everyone! Check out unique items that take you behind the scenes at the Zoo, put you in touch with some great sports memorabilia and even give you the opportunity to get away from it ALL! Everyone is sure to find something at this year’s auction.
THANK YOU to our generous sponsors and committee members who help to make Zoobilee! Feast with the Beasts not only possible, but a wild fundraising success!
2019 Presenting Sponsor:
Jane S. Nelson.
Zero Waste Crusader:
Nancy J. Allen
Interested in Becoming a Sponsor?
Contact Judy Lockard at Jlockard@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 785-3510 ext. 318.
- Zoo Restaurant Application
- RI Department of Health Temporary Food Service Requirements
- Certificate of Insurance
Want to Change the World? Review these tips to helps us "green" Zoobilee!
- VIP ticket holders will be admitted at 6:00 PM. All others will be allowed entry at 7:00 PM
- Photo ID is required for entry.
- No one under the age of 21 will be allowed, no exceptions.
- Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and, by attending, you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- We reserve the right to check all bags. Backpacks are not allowed.
- Hydration stations will be available.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Event is rain or shine.
- Please remember to HAVE FUN!