Summer Adventures (ages 6-10)
Members: $280 / Non-Members: $305
Perfect for budding scientists, zoologists, explorers, artists, and kids that just love animals! Days are filled with crafts, hands-on and inquiry driven activities, encounters with wild animal ambassadors, and guided Zoo tours. Each Summer Adventures camper will get a ZooCamp t-shirt, a chance to feed the goats in the Alex and Ani Farmyard, and a ZooCamp craft box.
Camp runs 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
ZooCamp Craft Boxes – **New for 2021** To keep campers as safe as possible we are limiting share materials at camp and providing each camper with their very own ZooCamp Craft Box. Craft boxes consist of everything that camper may need, including coloring utensils, craft scissors, glue sticks, google eyes, yarn, boondoggle, and more.
Please read before registering:
- Registration for all Summer ZooCamps begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, March 3rd at rwpzoo.org. Registration deadlines are two weeks prior to your desired week of camp, but camps may sell out prior to deadlines.
- Campers must be the minimum age of each camp at the time of attending camp. Requirements are not negotiable and are strictly enforced. RWPZoo reserves the right to cancel your registration if your camper does not meet the minimum age requirement.
- Group and Friend Requests. Please put all camper requests into your registration prior to your week of camp. Camp groups will not be changed or mixed once camp has started on Monday. Groups will stay the same throughout the entire week. Siblings will be placed in the same group to help keep camper households as stable as possible.
- Refunds, minus a $25.00 registration fee per campers, will be given prior to February 1, 2021 for Winter ZooCamps, April 1 2021 for Spring ZooCamps and June 1, 2021 for Summer ZooCamps. Absolutely no refunds will be given after these dates.
- $25 sibling discount applies to all Summer ZooCamps. First registration at full price, $25 applied to each sibling thereafter. Siblings must be registered within the same account. Please forward your receipt to email@example.com to receive your discount as a refund.
ODD WEEKS: Stayin’ Alive
Animals in the food chain do everything they can to stay alive. Over time, many have developed amazing adaptations that keep them from becoming the next item on the menu. Some have clever camouflage, some have built in armor and others even sacrifice body parts!
EVEN WEEKS: Wild World of Reptiles
Reptiles rock. Shockingly diverse, turtles, tortoises, lizards, snakes, alligators, crocodiles and the rare tuataras are all reptiles, but different in their own way. We’ll uncover the characteristics all reptiles share before exploring each group and what makes them unique.
Please note: campers may be registered for one week of each theme for a maximum of one odd week and one even week.
June 14th-18th Adventures WK 1 - Staying Alive - *SOLD OUT*
June 21st-25th Adventures WK 2 - Wild World of Reptiles - *SOLD OUT*
June 28th-July 2nd Adventures WK 3 - Stayin’ Alive - *SOLD OUT*
July 5th-9th Adventures WK 4 Wild World of Reptiles - *SOLD OUT*
July 12th-16th Conservation Heroes WK 5 *No Adventures*
July 19th-23rd Adventures WK 6 Wild World of Reptiles - *SOLD OUT*
July 26th-30th Adventures WK 7 Stayin’ Alive - *SOLD OUT*
August 2nd-6th Adventures WK 8 Wild World of Reptiles - *SOLD OUT*
August 9th-13th Adventures WK 9 Stayin’ Alive - *SOLD OUT*
August 16th-20th Conservation Heroes WK 10 *No Adventures*
If the camp of your choice is sold out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, age, and desired week of camp, to be placed on a waiting list. There is no guarantee a space will become available. If a space does become available, we will contact the first person on the list who will then have 12 hours to respond. If we do not hear from you within 12 hours, we will contact the next person on our list.