Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country, has entertained and delighted Rhode Islanders since its opening in 1872. Today, the Zoo is Rhode Island’s top outdoor tourist attraction, and one of the most popular family venues in the region. Yearly attendance exceeds over 800,000 visitors and the current membership base is more than 20,000 households. More than 190,000 guests subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter. With our strong attendance and targeted demographics, the Zoo is the perfect place for corporate sponsors. A partnership with the Zoo provides an experiential marketing platform that will allow your brand to stand out and make a meaningful connection with the public.
Interested? For more information about these and other ideas for partnering with the Zoo, please contact Judy Lockard , Corporate Sponsorship Relations Manager, at JLockard@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 785-3510 ext. 318.
Becoming a corporate sponsor of the Roger Williams Park Zoo allows you to showcase your brand and organization to our over 850,000 visitors. Let us work with you to find the perfect corporate partnership package for your organizational goals and further the Zoo’s mission of saving wildlife and wild places.
Yearly corporate partnerships include on-site promotional signage, coverage in Zoo’s monthly email communications to over 190,000+ subscribers, onsite activations, and more.
To learn more about all corporate opportunities, contact Judy Lockard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-785-3510 ext. 318.
Food Truck Friday / April 15 – September 30
- Every Friday night 12-15 local food trucks roll into the Carousel Village parking lot, along with Trinity Brewhouse serving craft beers and wine, and lots of family-friendly activities. Check out Hasbro’s playground, the Carousel, and train rides along with some local talent performing on stage.
- Weekly foodies average 1,500
Zoobilee is back to its 30th year! / June 25, 2022
- Roam the Zoo after hours and sample small bites from local restaurants, sip specialty cocktails and enjoy a night of dancing and entertainment.
- Estimated attendance:1,500
Brew at the Zoo / August 27, 2022
- This 21+ evening event invites guests to wander the Zoo while sampling over 100 craft beers from the regions’ finest brewers. Enjoy animal encounters and live music and receive a commemorative “Brew at the Zoo” gift.
- Sells out every year with 3,500 attendees
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular / September 29 – October 31 (32 nights)
- The acclaimed Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular presented by Citizens returns to Roger Williams Park Zoo this fall, featuring a breathtaking display of thousands of illuminated jack-o-lanterns, with hundreds of those carved into veritable works of art.
- Estimated attendance for 32 nights: 165,000
RWPZoo 150th Gala / September 24, 2022
The Zoo is turning 150 years old, and we would like you to help us celebrate this momentous occasion. Dinner, cocktails, music and more will make this THE event of 2022.
Spooky Zoo: October 22 & 29, 2022 (rain date: October 23 & 30)
- This fall daytime Halloween tradition will have fun seasonal activities including trick-or-treats, pumpkin treats for the animals, creepy-crawly animal encounters and roaming costumed characters. It’s a family favorite!
- Estimated day-of attendance: 6,500
Holiday Lights Spectacular: November 26 – January 2, 2023 (select nights)
- Featuring festive, larger-than-life, luminous displays and over 1.5 million illuminated lights, it’s the most wonderful way to ring in the holidays!
- Estimated attendance: 75,000
Roger Williams Park Zoo is a wonder-filled living classroom and a valuable center for science and environmental education. Our standards-based education programs provide invaluable experiential learning to thousands of students every year, and our advocacy efforts have helped to shape national environmental education legislation. We offer many exciting programs for people of all ages. From our classroom programs and field trips, to family adventures, international trips for adults and Zoomobiles, we teach people about the natural world in a “wildly” fun way!
Roger Williams Park Zoo includes eight major exhibit areas that are home to well over 100 rare and fascinating species from around the world. We also have exciting new exhibits that are coming as part of our ongoing master plan. All of these exhibits are available for sponsorship, affording the opportunity for year-round visibility and branding at one of the most beloved and highly attended outdoor attractions in Rhode Island.
We welcome marketing opportunities all year long. Our property covers over 40 acres, with ample space for any dimension of display. And with a yearly attendance of over 850,000 – with some weekends attracting upwards of 15,000 people – the Zoo is the perfect place to sample your product, launch a new brand, or get your product or service into the hands and heads of consumers.