Show your commitment to conservation by sponsoring events, supporting educational programs, becoming a yearly sponsor, or promoting employee volunteerism.
Roger Williams Park Zoo, one of the oldest zoos in the country, has entertained and delighted Rhode Islanders since its opening in 1872. Today, the Zoo is Rhode Island’s top outdoor tourist attraction, and one of the most popular family venues in the region. Yearly attendance exceeds over 800,000 visitors and the current membership base is more than 20,000 households. More than 240,000 guests subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter. With our strong attendance and targeted demographics, the Zoo is the perfect place for corporate sponsors. A partnership with the Zoo provides an experiential marketing platform that will allow your brand to stand out and make a meaningful connection with the public.
Interested? For questions about corporate sponsorship and other ideas for partnering with the Zoo, please contact Judy Lockard , Corporate Sponsorship Relations Manager, at JLockard@rwpzoo.org or call (401) 785-3510 ext. 318.
Thank you to our generous corporate donors for their valued support.
Becoming a corporate sponsor of the Roger Williams Park Zoo allows you to showcase your brand and organization to our over 850,000 visitors. Let us work with you to find the perfect corporate partnership package for your organizational goals and further the Zoo’s mission of saving wildlife and wild places.
Yearly corporate partnerships include on-site promotional signage, coverage in Zoo’s monthly email communications to over 190,000+ subscribers, onsite activations, and more.
To learn more about all corporate opportunities, contact Judy Lockard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-785-3510 ext. 318.
Dinosaurs Among Us / Now – August 13 (open daily) Select Saturday Nights on May 13, June 10, July 8 & August 5
- Experience the wonder of 24 species of dinosaurs, 68 in total on the wetlands trail. With a children’s interactive area: ATV rides, fossil dig, photo ops and dino rides
- Average daily attendance: 6,000 / Saturday nights: 4,000
Food Truck Friday / April 14 – September 29
- Every Friday night PVD Food Truck Inc. produces the event with 12-16 local food trucks along with Trinity Brewhouse serving craft beers and wine with local talent performing. Lots of family-friendly activities that include carousel and train rides along with Hasbro’s playground.
- Average attendance: 1,000
Sip & Stroll Food Trucks & Dinos / May 17 & July 12 (Wednesday)
- Enjoy live musical entertainment, amazing animal encounters, and a stroll down the Dinosaur trail adults-only (21+) event
- Average attendance: 3,000
Zoobilee is celebrating 31 years! / June 24 (Saturday)
- Roam the Zoo after hours and sample small bites from local restaurants, sip specialty cocktails, enjoy a night of dancing and entertainment, and dine with the dinosaurs.
- Average attendance: 1,200
Brew at the Zoo / August 26 (Saturday)
- This 21+ evening event invites guests to wander the Zoo while sampling over 100 craft beers from the regions’ finest brewers. Enjoy animal encounters and live music and receive a commemorative “Brew at the Zoo” gift.
- Average attendance: 3,500
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular / September 28 – October 31 (33 nights)
- The acclaimed Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular presented by Citizens returns to Roger Williams Park Zoo this fall, featuring a breathtaking display of thousands of illuminated jack-o-lanterns, with hundreds of those carved into veritable works of art.
- Average attendance: 160,912
Spooky Zoo / October 28 (Saturday) rain date: 29th
- This fall daytime Halloween tradition will have fun seasonal activities including trick-or-treats, pumpkin treats for the animals, creepy-crawly animal encounters and roaming costumed characters. It’s a family favorite!
- Average attendance: 7,000
Holiday Lights Spectacular: November 24 – January 1 (39 nights)
- Featuring festive, larger-than-life, luminous displays and over 3.5 million illuminated lights, it’s the most wonderful way to ring in the holidays!
- Average attendance: 80,000
Roger Williams Park Zoo is a wonder-filled living classroom and a valuable center for science and environmental education. Our standards-based education programs provide invaluable experiential learning to thousands of students every year, and our advocacy efforts have helped to shape national environmental education legislation. We offer many exciting programs for people of all ages. From our classroom programs and field trips, to family adventures, international trips for adults and Zoomobiles, we teach people about the natural world in a “wildly” fun way!
Roger Williams Park Zoo includes eight major exhibit areas that are home to well over 100 rare and fascinating species from around the world. We also have exciting new exhibits that are coming as part of our ongoing master plan. All of these exhibits are available for sponsorship, affording the opportunity for year-round visibility and branding at one of the most beloved and highly attended outdoor attractions in Rhode Island.
We welcome marketing opportunities all year long. Our property covers over 40 acres, with ample space for any dimension of display. And with a yearly attendance of over 850,000 – with some weekends attracting upwards of 15,000 people – the Zoo is the perfect place to sample your product, launch a new brand, or get your product or service into the hands and heads of consumers.