Zoo-cation Day Camp (Ages 4-11)
A day off from school doesn’t have to mean a day off from learning, exploring, and making friends! These one-day camps will engage campers in a full day of crafts, hands-on and inquiry-driven activities, encounters with wild animal ambassadors, and a tour of the Zoo where each camper will get a chance to feed the goats in the Alex and Ani Farmyard.
Zoo-cation Day Camp Prices
- Per Day (RWPZ Members): $70
- Per Day (Non-Members): $75
Camp sessions run from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
See below for details on upcoming day camp programs and for important registration information.
Day Camp Sessions:
Ages 4 & 5: Tadpole Academy (full day only)
Ages 6 – 11: Adventures
**No Tadpole Academy Available
To be placed on a wait-list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (401) 785-3510 ext. 358
Important ZooCamp Information
Please Read Before Registering
- Registration deadlines are two weeks prior to your desired week of camp, but camps may sell out prior to deadlines.
- Campers must be the minimum age of each camp at the time of attending camp. Requirements are not negotiable and are strictly enforced. RWP Zoo reserves the right to cancel your registration if your camper does not meet the minimum age requirement.
- All Tadpole Academy campers must be completely toilet trained (requiring no assistance in the bathroom).
- Refunds, minus a $15.00 registration fee per camper per day camp, will only be given if requested at least two weeks prior to each Zoo-Cation Day Camp. For example, the final date for refunds for camp on Friday, November 11th is Friday, October 28th. Absolutely no refunds will be given after these dates.
- Pre-paid lunch options for full-day campers are available. For $10/day, choose from cheese pizza, a hot dog, or mac n’ cheese, all with a juice box, piece of fruit, and chips packaged in recyclable and compostable containers.
- Zoo-Cation Day Camp registrations do not include a ZooCamp t-shirt.
- After Care is available for $25/day per camper, last pick up is at 5:30pm